- What is Craniosynostosis
- Syndromic Craniosynostosis
- Treatment Options for Craniosynostosis
- When do sutures close?
- Can a plain skull xray show skull sutures?
- Craniosynostosis Statistics
- Craniosynostosis / temporal hallowing post op
- Support Pages
- Frequently Asked Questions about 2nd Opinion / Consult Program
- Should we get a second opinion?
- QUESTIONS TO ASK
- Who we are
- Photos & Videos
James Cao on Behalf of Mom
My daughter was diagnosed with Craniosynostosis at 3 ½ months. We saw Drs. Reid & Frim. They are personable, caring & professional. We knew she would have the best possible outcome at UCM. 4 years after surgery she is a happy, healthy, beautiful little girl thanks to her care team