- What is Craniosynostosis
- Syndromic Craniosynostosis
- Treatment Options for Craniosynostosis
- When do sutures close?
- Can a plain skull xray show skull sutures?
- Craniosynostosis Statistics
- Craniosynostosis / temporal hallowing post op
- Support Pages
- Frequently Asked Questions about 2nd Opinion / Consult Program
- Should we get a second opinion?
- QUESTIONS TO ASK
- Who we are
- Photos & Videos
I absolutely can\\\'t say enough good things about him. He immediately caught my son\\\'s bilateral squamosal synostosis that had been missed by several other surgeons. He was caring and thorough with a great bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
Dr. Woo was amazing... from the moment he walked in the door for our 2nd opinion appointment our hearts and minds were set at ease... He took the time to explain everything with us. The day of surgery he did the same.